Pangasius is a river fish from the family of catfishes (Сpryniformes). It is grown artificially on special farms in Vietnam, at the mouth of the Mekong River. There are a lot of such specialized farms in Vietnam - as they say, demand creates a supply.
Nutrition and energy value
127 kcal / 532 kJ
Type of cuts
Type of packaging
In the package
A box of 10 kg. Weight is fixed.
Terms and conditions of storage
Not more than 5 months at T not higher than -18 ° C
Check out the price or call the number +7 (727) 331-13-79
You will need 2 pangasius fillets, 100 grams of olives or olives, 1 lemon, 2 fresh tomatoes, basil, parsley or dill, olive oil, to taste a little salt with black pepper.
- First of all, you need to marinate the fish, for which we mix oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Rub fish fillet with the resulting mixture and leave for 30 minutes so that the fish can marinate.
- Then cut the pangasius into large pieces, lay it on a griddle, which is preheated and oiled.
- Fry the pangasius on each side on a large fire.
- Cut the greens with tomatoes into pieces, and the remaining lemon into slices.
- Put the fish on a flat plate, put tomatoes near it, sprinkle with chopped greens, sprinkle with a little oil or soy sauce on top.
- Decorate the cooked dish with olives and lemon slices.